Travertine is a natural stone with beautiful variations. Sourced from quarries around the world, travertine brings a touch of nature to your home. With a wide range of styles and colors to choose from, you can easily find the perfect match for your interior and exterior flooring needs.
Classic Travertine Tile Flooring
With more than 100 styles and colors of travertine tile to choose from, you can easily find the perfect match for your interior and exterior flooring needs.
A Time-Tested, Worldly Classic
Already established as one of the best-selling building materials on the market, travertine stone is becoming more popular every year. This elite, durable limestone is formed by mineral deposits from hot springs or limestone caves, and it’s cut from quarries around the world. The stone features classic, neutral colors and unique natural patterns that can give your kitchen, bathroom or other spaces an air of sophistication and elegance.
Give Your Home an Ageless Upgrade
Travertine is a sedimentary rock with a distinctive feel and texture and a rich architectural history. The Romans used it to build the Coliseum, and it’s also featured in the walls of castles, churches, monuments, bath complexes and aqueducts across the globe. The colors of natural travertine tile range from ivory and golden hues to salmons, soft beiges and browns.
Each tile is uniquely crafted by nature with striking patterns, crevices and distinctive veining. Travertine tile is available in various matte or glossy finishes; options include filled honed, unfilled honed, brushed, tumbled and polished. Using travertine flooring, you can create timeless, classic looks for your own corner of the world with a natural, neutral color palette that stands the test of time and fits any type of decor. Use it for interior floors, paved patios and garden paths.
Travertine Flooring Benefits
- Affordable Luxury: Tiles deliver a rich look at a reasonable price.
- Durability and Longevity: Natural stone is stronger than man-made tiles and provides decades of beauty.
- Versatility: Travertine flooring blends easily with accent colors and virtually any decor style.
- Adds Value: Stone flooring is a great investment that increases your home’s aesthetic appeal and market value.
- Relatively Low-Maintenance: It’s easy to clean and only requires periodic resealing.
- Practical Choice: Stone is a great option for high-traffic areas.
- One-of-a-kind Looks: No two tiles are alike.
- Easy to Work With: Tiles are easier to manipulate, especially when cutting small pieces.
- Unglazed/Colored Throughout: Consistent color through every layer of the tile makes nicks and chips less visible.
- Flexible Replacement: Natural variations in color make it easier to match replacement tiles.Travertine Outdoor Tiles
travertine floor tiles